ROESSNER FAMILY FOUNDATION POLICY STATEMENT
The RFF's goal is to support a variety of organizations that align with our mission of providing the programs and/or tools that will help children achieve academic success and/or social, emotional, and physical well-being. Please review our policies before applying:
- Organization must be a 501(c)(3).
- Non-profit must serve children and adolescents in the New England and Southwest Florida areas.
- Maximum request is $15,000.
- Grants are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. We encourage applicants to submit the request by June 1st due to the volume of requests we receive; however, we will accept grant requests until October 1st of the current year. If a grant request comes in after October 1st, we will consider it for January of the following year depending on our funding ability.
- Once you have submitted the online application, please forward the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Program Budget
- Organizational Budget
- 501(c) 3 IRS Determination Letter
- Most recent 990
- Once we have received the request, you will hear back from us within two months. Grants are distributed no later than December 31st of the application year.
Thank you for taking time to submit a grant request. We hope we are able to help your organization succeed in its mission to help children and adolescents thrive!