Giving Youth the Tools They Need to Grow Their Best
The RFF's goal is to support a variety of organizations that align with our mission of providing the programs and/or tools that will help children achieve academic success and/or social, emotional, and physical well-being. Please review our policies before applying:
• Organization must be a 501(c)(3).
• Non-profit must serve children and adolescents in the New England and Southwest Florida areas.
• Maximum request is $10,000.
• 2021 Grant Application deadline is October 15th.
• Grant Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
• Grants are distributed no later than December 31st of the application year.
• If your organization has received a grant from us 3 or more years in a row, new applications will be considered first.
Thank you for taking time to submit a grant request. We hope we are able to help your organization succeed in its mission to help children and adolescents thrive!